Bird & Wild Coffee donates 6% of all our sales to the RSPB Wildlife Charity.
Since we launched in July 2017, the current total of funds we've donated to the RSPB wildlife charity is:
That's the equivalent of:
Creating 336,969 square metres of precious heathland
Creating 151,635 metres of wildlife friendly hedgerow
How many other coffee companies do as much as this?
We think we're globally unique for giving 6% of all our sales to charity.Watch out for "ethical" brands donating a "% of profits"...this can mean absolutely anything.Some very well known food and drink brands, not naming names, have offered a percentage of profits, then using clever accounting strategies, have had almost zero profits available for their ethical goals.
A percentage of sales is a clear and honest way of stating what we give back.
Correct as of: April 2023
Join the RSPB
Put some colour into your life by joining the RSPB and help build a future where we live in harmony with nature. The RSPB membership keeps on giving throughout the year and won't cost the Earth.
What does RSPB Membership give me?
- Unlimited entry to more than 170 UK nature reserves
- A free gift of your choice to help you get the most out of your membership
- Nature's Home magazine every quarter
- A welcome pack to help you make the most of your membership
How can the RSPB Membership help nature?
- With your support, the RSPB protects wildlife and the wider countryside you love.
- Just £4 a month across the year means the RSPB can plant 12 native tree saplings to help restore our woodlands
- £5 a month across the year will employ and equip a nature reserve warden for a day to help protect nature
- £7 a month across the year provides a field teacher to give school children a wild day outdoors
Join the RSPB’s 1.1 million members, including 250,000 youthmembers and see how you can make a difference to your local area.