Learn all about how to:
- Feed garden birds
- Open a bird café
- Make a wildlife pond
- Build a bee B&B
- Make the perfect bird bath
- Open a hedgehog café
- Build a bug hotel
- Create a sparrow street
- Build a bat box
- Make a frog and toad abode
- Make a butterfly banquet
Visit RSPB to discover how to give nature a home today and learn how to build a Bee B&B or a Bug Hotel and much more through RSPB's easy how-to videos!
Visit the RSPB
Visit over 170 RSPB reserves in the UK including woods and farmland, moors and marshes, cliffs and mountains. As well as beautiful birds, you'll find fascinating flowers, graceful deer, delicate damselflies and stately trees, to name but a few.
RSPB’s reserves are wonderful places to get closer to the natural world as well as to get away from it all and enjoy spending time with family and friends.
Not only can you enjoy a walk in beautiful surroundings and get back to nature, but at some reserves you can finish off your visit with a coffee and cake.
Join the RSPB
Put some colour into your life by joining the RSPB and help build a future where we live in harmony with nature. The RSPB membership keeps on giving throughout the year and won't cost the Earth.
What does RSPB Membership give me?
- Unlimited entry to more than 170 UK nature reserves
- A free gift of your choice to help you get the most out of your membership
- Nature's Home magazine every quarter
- A welcome pack to help you make the most of your membership
How can the RSPB Membership help nature?
- With your support, the RSPB protects wildlife and the wider countryside you love.
- Just £4 a month across the year means the RSPB can plant 12 native tree saplings to help restore our woodlands
- £5 a month across the year will employ and equip a nature reserve warden for a day to help protect nature
- £7 a month across the year provides a field teacher to give school children a wild day outdoors
Join the RSPB’s 1.1 million members, including 250,000 youthmembers and see how you can make a difference to your local area.